̷s²veYŪgW귽WUWQװ
tgy

з|OLAORU̩ҥRC
HҮ1:23



 
tgd
tgd(s)
ڭ
ؿ
ָֺqI
ƤѦa
ɨƽ׾
@ɸg
|ճq
]Y
q
News
Ш|
ɥN׾报
sƥX
a
dT
ͦn|
sD ( 国际报 报D^
nf
Amazing Qingdao
Panda Mania
з|cM
W^mP
G٥ӧi
@

]
[Juڪ̷Rv
syqέp
H: 7,571 
: 31,438,022 
U: 11,909 
Since 11/2005


q\ql

q\qlg
ۭq\W沾
qlEmail:



  
   

Bookmark and Share   
 
Appointment with SCO, the Wind Coming From the Sea Report Series 3 Qingdao enterprises are deeply participating in the global value chain integration
6/12/2018


Appointment with SCO, the Wind Coming From the Sea Report Series 3

Qingdao enterprises are deeply participating in the global value chain integration

As an open coastal city and famous city of manufacturing, Qingdao enterprises are unprecedentedly investing and conducting mergers and acquisitions in overseas countries and regions. At the end of last year, Hisense took over the color TV business of Toshiba, a time-honored TV brand. This June, Doublestar contributed 4 billion Yuan to hold the majority of shares of South Korean Kumho Tire, one of top 10 global tire brands and the foreign brand occupying the largest share of the Chinese tire market. 
According to relevant data, by the end of 2017, the city has cumulatively invested 1,542 overseas projects with the total investment of 29.55 billion USD and involving 99 foreign countries and regions, the investment is mainly made in the real economy including mining, manufacturing, wholesale and retail, agriculture, forestry, husbandry, fishery and information technology service industry. The structure is getting more and more rational and the health degree is higher and higher. 
Before China joined the WTO, overseas merger and acquisition were a novelty and unattainable for domestic enterprises. However, Qingdao enterprises courageously took the first shot. In 2001, Haier unprecedentedly took over a fridge factory of Italian Meneghetti Company and became the first Chinese enterprise that merged a factory in the core-manufacturing hub of home appliances in Europe. 
After this first small display, Haier has performed many overseas mergers and acquisitions successfully one by one. In 2009, Haier acquired 20% shares of Fisher&Paykel, a well-known brand in New Zealand. After three years, Haier bought its remaining 80% shares and completely obtained its core technology, brand and channels. In the same year when Haier made this acquisition, Haier also successfully acquired the white appliance business including fridge and washing machine of Japan Sanyo Electric Group in Japan and Southeast Asia. 
According to the related reports issued by PricewaterhouseCoopers, the scope of overseas merger and acquisition made by Qingdao enterprises is getting larger and larger, the involved industries are diversified, the structure is becoming more rational and the health degree is improving continuously. 
Nowadays, Qingdao enterprises are participating in the in-depth integration of global value chain with international mindset, speeding up the construction of a global industrial chain ecology integrating research and development, production and sales and continuously improving new international competitive advantages and the level of open economy of Qingdao as Qingdao obtains advanced technology, well-established brands, perfect channels, vast markets and high-level talents. (Shen Junlin)

T

Delegation of overseas Chinese returnees visit Qingdao High-tech Zone 
 

China's poultry exports to EU hits record high 
 

People visit Tailiu Road Museum in Qingdao, China's Shandong 
 

China to set up high resolution Earth observation center in Qingdao 
 

Public calls for more tolerance after bullied gay teen in East China tries to kill self 
 

Qingdao High-tech Zone bags big deals at Global (Qingdao) Venture Capital Conference 
 

Tsingtao Brewery strives for excellence 
 

Full concentration 
 

Zimbabwean delegation visits Qingdao high-tech zone 
 

2019 edition of A Reading of China's Current Affairs published 
 

China to soon commission 1st homemade aircraft carrier: reports 
 

Qingdao to host global academician event 
 

2019-20 Clipper Race to start sailing from London's St. Katharine Docks 
 

China OKs secondhand car exports to boost vehicle sales 
 

Qingdao holds international 5G and AI innovation and entrepreneurship contest 
 

ؿ̦h\峹

Chinas navy to temporarily seal off part of Yellow Sea from Qingdao to Lianyungang 


Video - This is Qingdao 


Axalta Wins Best Partner Award from FAW-Volkswagen Qingdao 


潇b[{{ߤjǥDNɩ|]pyMͶա 


ަyWO--Cq骺e@ͦ~ 


   Email: sino.american2020@gmail.com    Powered by Web4Jesus (W4J) Ministry